2020 Mazda Model Info
Introducing the New 2020 Mazda Models at Mazda of Orland Park
Is there a Mazda dealer near me that is receiving the 2020 Mazda lineup, including the all-new 2020 Mazda CX-30? Is there a Mazda dealer near Orland Park that has 2020 Mazda models at budget-friendly prices? The answer to these questions is yes- Mazda of Orland Park.
Mazda of Orland Park is located at 8910 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462 and is a Mazda dealer near me. Not only is Mazda of Orland Park a certified Mazda dealer that carries every model from that of the latest 2020 Mazda models to pre-owned vehicles, and safety and technology features and packages, but also provided is the best deals on new and certified pre-owned vehicles.
The reputation Mazda vehicles have is unlike any other. From the long list of awards they’ve received from J.D Power to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, you know you can trust the reliability of these loved Mazda cars and SUVs alike. For 2020 specifically, our Mazda engineers have taken the time to push these vehicles more into the future and break some boundaries with some new safety and technology features.
If you are looking for a Mazda dealer in Orland Park that has the latest 2020 Mazda models equipped with the latest technology and safety features continue reading below and then stop by our showroom today located at 8910 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462. Everyone here at Mazda of Orland Park is looking forward to introducing you to the latest Mazda models!
2020 Mazda Models
Mazda has a great lineup of vehicles for 2020 for you to check out! Whether you’re in the market for a sedan, sport coupe, or SUV Mazda of Orland Park has it all! Stop in today to view our new inventory of 2020 Mazda vehicles. In the meantime, below are the Mazda vehicles that are available today:
- 2020 Mazda3 – For the new 2020 model year, Mazda wanted to focus on a few aspects of the vehicle like an improved quality ride, sound insulation, and a host of safety and technology equipment for the 2020 Mazda3. The Mazda3 offers safety equipment like a Cross-Traffic Alert and a Cruise and Traffic Support System that offers a higher level of autonomous driving compared to the previous version.
- 2020 Mazda6 – The 2020 Mazda6 is easy on the eyes and its no wonder that the Mazda6 is the best-looking sedan in its class. This new model offers great driving dynamics, loads of improved safety features, and most importantly a price tag that won’t break the bank. The base Sport model can be yours for around $23,000 while the Signature trim is around $35,500.
- 2020 Mazda CX-3 – The new Mazda CX-3 has received some slight changes for the 2020 model year. It will be larger and longer than previous models, with an overall length of 171.2-in long. Improvements on the inside of the Mazda like resculpted seats and a redesigned dashboard make major waves for the interior of the CX-3.
- 2020 Mazda CX-5 – The Mazda CX-5 is the best-selling Mazda model and for the 2020 model year has received some interior, technology, and engine upgrades. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, front and rear parking sensors, and an around-view camera are optional. Another addition to the 2020 Mazda CX-5 is the much-anticipated twin-turbo diesel engine. This SkyActiv-D engine is expected to produce 168 horsepower and 290 lb-ft of torque as well as reaching around 31 mpg.
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 – The 2020 Mazda CX-9 has received up-to-date safety features with the new i-ACTIVSENSE technology. With this technology comes Mazda Radar Cruise Control, Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning, Blind-Spot Monitoring System, Rear Rross-Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning System with Lane-Keep Assist, and more. All of these come standard in the Mazda CX-9 along with other advanced technology and connectivity features.
- 2020 Mazda CX-30 – The all-new 2020 Mazda CX-30 shares much of its platform with the Mazda3, but slots in the lineup between the Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda CX-5. This new Mazda is equipped with a sleek-looking infotainment display that fits perfectly in the center of the dashboard and is all controlled by a knob on the center console. In the Mazda CX-30, you will have an option of an 8 or 12-speaker audio system along with a handful of driver assistance features that have been found in the 2020 Mazda3.
At Mazda of Orland Park, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with award-winning customer service time and time again. We have a committed sales staff with years of experience who are available and able to answer any questions you may have about any 2020 Mazda model.
It is still early, so we have not received all the 2020 Mazda models as of yet, but we are giddily awaiting the rest of the fleet! Make sure to stay up to date by following our Facebook/Twitter page as we update that daily.